In everyday life, most non-stick conveyor belts are generally PTFE conveyor belts, which are made of high-quality glass fibers plain-woven or specially woven into a high-grade glass fiber fabric base material, and then made of PTFE high-temperature base fabric using a unique process technology, which is then processed into various specifications of mesh conveyor belts by a unique production process.
It is mainly used in industrial conveyors because non-stick conveyor belts have the following good properties:
1. It can be used at temperatures ranging from -196°C to 300°C and has weatherability and aging resistance properties. In practice, for example, if it is left at 250°C for 200 days, it does not lose strength or weight; if it is left at 350°C for 120 hours, it only loses about 0.6% of its weight; and if it is left at a low temperature of -180°C, it retains its original flexibility.
2. It is non-adhesive, not easy to adhere to any substance, and easy to clean all kinds of grease, stains, or other adhesions attached to its surface.
3. It is resistant to chemical corrosion and can withstand strong acids, alkalis, and various organic solvents.
4. Its low coefficient of friction (0.05-1) makes it the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
5. It has a light transmission of 6-13%.
6. It has high insulating properties (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), UV protection, and anti-static.
7. It has good dimensional stability (elongation coefficient less than five thousandths), high strength, and good mechanical properties.
8. It is drug-resistant, non-toxic, and can withstand almost all pharmaceutical products.
9. It is fire-retardant.